Meetings are an excellent source of information about the marching, concert, and jazz bands and district-wide aims and programs to foster music education in the Pennsbury School District. Meetings also provide a unique forum to ask a range of questions, receive news, and find opportunities to contribute directly to the success of Pennsbury’s outstanding music program. Band Booster members are strongly encouraged to attend. Members of the Pennsbury Instrumental Music community are encouraged to attend.
Booster meetings are held on the second Monday of each month throughout the school year except as noted below. Meetings are held at the PHS-East Cafeteria beginning at 7 pm (unless otherwise noted). Benchmark and Fundraising Turn-In begins at 6:00 pm.
2017-2018 Booster Meeting Schedule- dates and times are subject to change
- 8/14/2017 Special Meeting with Mr. Mazzeo geared for 1st-year Marching Band families. PHS East Auditorium. No turn-ins.
- 10/30/2017- TRIP TURN-INS ONLY at 6pm, Booster Meeting at 7pm
- 11/13/2017- FUNDRAISING TURN-INS ONLY at 6pm, no Booster Meeting.
- 5/7/2018- Turn-Ins only at 6pm, no Booster Meeting.
- 6/4/2018- Sign Up Night at 7pm, no Booster Meeting.